Hey dearies! start your morning with a healthy potato dish like this; this will keep you full all day.
Stir fry potatoes is a dish with a fabulous flavor, this is so true especially when the potatoes are properly seasoned and fried. This pan fry potatoes are simply potatoes that are nicely diced and cooked to perfection in a pan.
One good thing about this stir fried potatoes is that they are crispy on the edges, buttery and creamy on the inside and so easy to make; it is just so simple and filling. Any kind of vegetable can be added to make this. Enjoy this simple stir fry as breakfast. See video above
Stir fry potatoes ingredients
• 8 large Potatoes (Irish)
• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 Green Pepper
• 2 Red tomato
• 1 Small Onion
• 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
• 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 Teaspoon thyme
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 stock cube
• Salt to taste
How to Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes
1. Peel potatoes, rinse them and cut into smaller cubes, drain out excess liquid and set aside.
2. Set a skillet or pan on heat, add few tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add the diced potatoes it without them overlapping.
3. Leave the potatoes to cook in the oil for 3-4 minutes until they start to get brown underneath without turning them yet.
4. Once the potatoes starts to become soft and brown, season with 1 stock cube, garlic, pepper and thyme. Stir until this combines.
5. Add chopped onion, garlic or ginger and stir, cook until it becomes soft, it should still be crunchy when you bite through.
6. Add the chopped bell peppers, tomatoes and stir fry the potatoes on low heat until it cooks through. Make sure the potatoes and the
veggies are properly cooked.
7. Now your stir fry potato is ready, serve it immediately.